CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coffee Please!

So you ever have those days that you just need your coffee to get you started? Well this is one of those days. Every time my son wakes up more than once at night, I'm a wreck the next day. Last night I can attribute to our 11pm, 2am, and 5am screaming bouts to teething. I feel awful for him, and you know he's struggling when the baby oragel, works for twenty minutes then wears right out. But now this morning driving to work I feel awful for me. Alone in my car, the radio on (but i'm not listening) my car is making its way to the closest coffee place. This at least will jump start my day. Being a normally energetic person, its rare for me to be sluggish and tired. But today is the exception. My body is so tired it aches....but i'm in good spirit so that's good. Also on my mind is my sons family party this weekend, that I'm only half prepped for. We have around 40 people coming over and I was planning an outdoor party for everyone. But with the turn in the weather this week and the surprise snow fall yesterday, i'm rethinking my plans. Can you have grilled hots and hamburgers for an indoor party? Why not right! Now I just have to think about sides, apps and snacks.... not too much! I';m relieved to know that I already bought the decorations a couple of weeks ago on a whim. Thank goodness I did because I have no time this week. My husband has three games plus a tournament to coach in, the house needs to be party clean, food prepped (obviously the day before), presents wrapped, cake picked up, drinks bought.... Too much to do... and all i really want is my coffee.

8 comments:

Joys Of Life

Hi, I checked your blog via Bloh Hop - Exposure 99%. Your blog is lovely. I am now following your blog.

Please spare time to check out our newly launched TTC/Parenting forums blog below and return the love by following us.

Pregnancy Forum Blog ---> Pregnancy Forum

Christy

I can relate! My boys both like to wake up before 5am... so caffeine is the only way I make it to my day job and stay there without falling asleep over my keyboard! haha Great post. :)

luvGodncountry

Thank you so much for stopping by my Fireplace Decorating blog! I truly appreciate you very much. You have a pretty busy life from what I have been reading! Keep up the great work, your blog is beautiful. Have a fantastic rest of the week.

echo

following you back from the blog hop. I had the tall ships on mine this time, anyway, I sympathize and envy you. My boys are 12 months apart and I never slept more than 2 hours for a 3 year stretch, was never more tired or happier than those years. Now the youngest graduates high school and the fear of missing them is hitting hard.

Dixie Goode
http://duffybarkley.blogspot.com/

Snowies

I could never start my day without my pot of coffee lol.
New follower from MBC.
www.greatfamilyadventures.com

Unknown

new follower...I love your site!! It's so cute!

Naptime Review

Following you back! Thanks for visiting
http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

Jessica

Without coffee I might as well just crawl back in to bed and call it a day. There's no functioning without coffee.

Post a Comment